The Middle East market has always been a hot place for Chinese suppliers to export. Although the Middle East oil industry is very developed, but the chemical industry is underdeveloped, the Middle East chemical market is the blue ocean market coveted by the world.   The Middle East ge...


As a leading supply chain company in Asia, BW serves a large amount of customer service from Sierra Leone, Ethiopia, Egypt, Iran and Sudan. Help customers in these countries import products from China to their countries, relying on BW logistics professional services to ensure the safe and ...


Olives are the main agricultural products in the Mediterranean region. 90% of the world ’s olives come from the Mediterranean basin, and the remaining 10% are distributed in some countries in Latin America. At present, China’s imported olive oil is mainly exported from Spain, Italy...


Great opportunities to exporting Wines &alcohol to China:   The huge demand for imported alcohol in the Chinese market: From January to December 2019, China’s imported liquor market continued to decline. The annual import volume was 1.59 billion liters, and the import value ...


Recently, a case of concealing the export of fireworks and firecrackers was investigated by the Port and Shipping Branch of the Ningbo Municipal Public Security Bureau and sentenced in the Zhenhai District People’s Court. The defendant was sentenced to four years, nine months and fou...


According to the website of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as of April 14, 74 masks manufactured by mask companies in China have received emergency use authorization (EUA). Among them are 3M China’s wholly foreign-owned enterprises, and more are BYD, Ogilvy Medical, Yongt...

Request a Quote

Let one of our client advocates build a solution that fits your logistics needs.

Request a Quote
+86 574 87471448